另外,前来咨询的家长,请带孩子一模、二模及平时学校测试卷。
学生过来上课必须做到我提的几个要求(并不苛刻),这是提高成绩的保障。

有家长咨询我这里点题不,一并在这里回答了:我这里不进行点题,我只讲各个题的答题方法。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-19 10:19 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
2012年中考英语作文预测—十大考点
一. 时事新闻, 国家政策, 家乡变化
据世界卫生组织(WHO)统计,每年有200万人死于吸烟,60万人死于二手烟。为此,我国规定,从今年5月1 日起,严禁在公共场所吸烟。请你结合图片和下面所给要点,以“Saying No to Smoking”为题,谈谈吸烟的危害。
1. 吸烟有害;
2. 吸烟导致咳嗽、肺癌等疾病;
3. 吸烟影响青少年成长;
4. 二手烟同样有害;
5. 你的态度:面对别人吸烟、给烟怎么办?
注意:
1. 词数:80词左右;标题和开头已给出,不计入总词数;
2. 应覆盖所有要点;可适当增加细节,使行文连贯;
3. 参考词汇:lung cancer肺癌; secondhand smoke二手烟。
Saying No to Smoking
According to the WHO,2 million people died from smoking and 600 thousand from secondhand smoke every year. So smoking is banned in China in all public places both inside and out from May 1 on.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One Possible Version:
Saying No to Smoking
According to the WHO,2 million people died from smoking and 600 thousand from secondhand smoke every year. So smoking is banned in China in all public places both inside and out from May 1 on.
As is shown in the picture, smoking is bad for people’s health. It may cause many diseases such as cough, lung cancer and so on. Smoking is especially harmful to us teenagers because our bodies are still growing. Secondhand smoke does harm to us as well. So we must do something to keep away from smoking. If someone offers a cigarette, we should refuse it. And if anyone smokes nearby, we should try to stop it. From now on, every of us should follow the law and say no to smoking.
        从2006年起,我国政府(govemment)让所有儿童都有机会免费入学,但很多乡村的儿童学习条件还很艰苦。假设你叫Sam,请给你们学校的学生会(Student Union)写一封信,提一些建议。
        要求语方通顺,建议合理,80词左右。(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;卷面整洁,书写工整)内容包括:
阅读短文后,谈谈你的感想;
建议学生会组织同学们为当地一所乡村小学筹款,增添图书和教学设备;
希望乡村的孩子们能受到很好的教育,长大后为乡村服务。
Dear Student Union,
        I have just read an article on “Hope Project” in an English newspaper.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
        Best wishes!
Yours truly,
                                                                    Sam
Dear Student Union
   I have just read an article on “Hope Project” in an English newspaper. A girl named Xiao Juan was so poor that she couldn’t go to school. Hope Project made her wish of study come true. But do you know there are many thousands of children who can not go to school. I think Student Union organize the students and raise money for a primary school in the local village, and give away some books and Teaching equipments.
  I hope the children there can get better education, and work for the village when they grow up.
  Best wishes!
                                                 Yours truly
                                                   Sam
3. 自贯彻“规范办学行为”以来,我们学生的学校生活发生了一系列变化。请根据下列表格中的要点提示,用英语写一段话,词数在80~100之间,内容必须包括表格中的提示要点。
        在校时间        作业时限        假日安排        课外活动
过  去        ……        ……        周末和节假日补课        少而乏味
现  在        不超过7个半
小时        不超过1个半
小时        不补课        丰富多彩,如:打球,
唱歌,跳舞,绘画等
你的看法        ……
要求:1.文中不得出现真实的人名、校名和地名;
      2.文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数;
      3.参考词汇:补课have extra classes
  Great changes have taken place in our school since the government did something to control school management. In the past, we stayed in our school for nine hours every day. We had lots of homework and had extra classes at weekends. Our after—school activities were few and boring.
But now, we stay at school for less than seven and half an hours. We do homework for less than one and half an hours. It’s very exciting not to have extra classes on holidays. Our after—school activities are very colourful, such as playing balls, singsing, dancing, drawing and so on.
We are very happy to do like this. It is very important for the students to change our study habits.
I think we could be interested in study.
二. 健康问题            
健康问题是中考常考的话题,出题形式多样,有必要下苦功掌握。
典型例句
1. It is very important to keep healthy。
2. How can we keep healthy?
3. We can’t go to sleep too late. We can’t get up too late。
4. We should eat the food healthily。
5. We should do more exercise。
6. Last Tuesday I got a cold and had a pain in my head。
7. I didn’t feel like eating anything。
8. I decided to see the doctor。
9. In the doctor’s office, the doctor looks over me carefully。
10. He said :"Nothing serious." And he told me to take a rest and drink more water。
11. A nurse gave me an injection. It was a little painful。
12. The doctor asked me to take the medicine three times a day。
13. A few days later, I felt better. From then on I believe that keeping healthy is the most important thing in the world。
例文:
健康一直是人们关注的问题,我校要举行以“关爱健康”为题的主题班会,请根据以下内容谈谈你的看法。
(1)、保持健康的重要性;
  (2)、保持健康的方法:.多吃水果蔬菜;每天锻炼一小时;再睡早起;勤洗手;
  (3)、自己的看法(至少一条)。
注意:1.文中不能出现校名和自己的姓名;2. 内容可适当扩展。3. 字数为60—80词;
4. 文章开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。
Boys and girls,
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  Thank you.
One possible version
It is very important for us students to keep healthy.
There are many ways to be healthy. We’d better eat more fruits and vegetables. Take exercise for at least one hour every day. We need enough sleep and rest so it is important to go to bed early and get up early. Besides, we should wash our hands as often as possible. In my opinion, we mustn't drink wine or smoke .They are bad for our health.
2.近年来,中小学生健康问题日益引起人们的关注。请你用英语就该问题谈谈你的看法。
要求:(1)内容包括①列举中小学生面临的健康问题。
                  ② 请谈谈怎样才能保持健康。
      (2)字数:60---80词。
      (3)短文中不得出现你的真实姓名、学校名和地名。
范文:Every one wants to keep healthy today, especailly our students. But we don’t pay attention to our health. Some of them go to school without breakfast in the morning. Some students and pupils play computer games or watch TV all day, espacially at the weekends. Many boys think it is cool to drink or smoke.
   It is important for us to have good habbits. We should eat breakfast every morning. We can watch TV or play games for a short time, then have a rest. We also can take part in some clubs. I think it is necessary for us to keep healthy.
3、根据中英文提示,写出内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑的稿件。(字数不少于60词,英文提示词供选用)
  有写学生不爱吃学校的午饭,常到校外去吃他们所喜欢吃的食物。但有些食物并不利于他们的身体健康。“英语角”打算针对这个问题展开讨论。请你准备一篇讨论稿,谈谈你的看法和建议。
参考词汇:not like, go out of school, be afraid, be back, more delicious, offer
范文:
  We know that some of our students do not like eating lunch at school because the food isn’t delicious. So they often go out of school to buy something they like to eat. But I’m afraid it’s bad for their health to eat lunch outside because some of the food they buy isn’t healthy enough.
  In my opinion, if our schools want more students to be back and enjoy lunch inside, they should make the food more delicious, and also they should offer our students a larger choice of food as well.
三. 关于环境保护问题
环境保护问题是中考热门话题,出现频率高,难度较大,必须掌握。
典型句子
1. It’s our duty to save water
2.  As we know , water is very important to man,
3.we can’t live without water.
4.The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less.
5.But some people don’t care about it .
6.Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted.
Something must be done to stop the pollution.
7. It’s our duty to protect our environment。
8. It is very important to take care of our environment
9. We should not throw litter onto the ground
10. We should not spit in a public place/  cut down the trees
11. We should plant more flowers and trees。
12. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin
13. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful。
15.Trees are very helpful and important for us.
17.We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future.  It’s everyone’s duty to love and protect the environment.
例文:
1. 保护环境是每一个人的职责。请你写一篇以“Lower Carbon(低碳),Happier Life”为题的英语短文。短文要点如下:
自己走路或骑自行车上学,父母骑车上班;(ride a bike, on foot)
节约用水,用电;(save, turn off, electricity)
将用过的课本留给低年级学生;(old books, next grade students)
购物时带上篮子,别用塑料袋。(basket, plastic bags)
要求:1.词数:80个左右。文章开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数;
      2.必须包括全部要点,但不能逐词翻译;
      3.在文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。

Lower carbon, happier life
It’s our duty to protect the environment…………
Lower carbon, happier life. Let’s take actions.

It’s our duty to protect the environment. The environment is becoming worse and worse, we must do something to prevent people from polluting the environment. First, we can ride to school or go to school on foot and tell our parents to walk to work instead of driving the car. Second, we should save water and electricity by turning off the taps and lights in time when we don’t need them. Third, give the old books to the next grade students if we don't use them any more. By doing this, we can save many trees. At last, remember to go shopping with basket rather than plastic bags. I believe our life will become better and better if we can do these things.
2.)
地球是我们人类共同的家园。“低碳、环保”已成为当今时代主题。目前,我市英语学会准备在全市中学生中开展以“Save(拯救)our earth”为主题的英文征文活动。现请你根据以下三个方面的提示,写一篇70词左右的短文参评。
1.重要性:只有一个地球
2.主要问题:污染、疾病、灾难
3.措施:停止污染、保护大自然
参考词汇:disaster n.灾难  protect V. 保护
注意:(1)文中不能出现真实姓名、校名;
(2)文章标题已给出,但不计入总词数;
(3)可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。
Let’s Do Something to Save Our Environment
It is recently reported that some rivers and lakes have dried up in South China. A lot of fishes died. The bottoms of the rivers and lakes have become grass land. The water is becoming less and less because of the bad weather.
So everyone should do something to save our environment. First, we should save every drop of water, such as turning off the taps after using it and recycling the water. For example, we can water the plants and clean the rest room with our used water. Second, we should save energy, such as less turning on the lights and turning off the lights when we leave;do more walking, more bicycling and less driving and so on. Third, we should ask our government to control the pollution from the factories.
Let’s act now from everything to save our environment. Don’t let our tears be the last drop of water in the world!
3. 环境问题:今天环境变得越来越糟糕,环境问题影响着人们的工作,学习,生活等,而我们的工作,生活,生产等又使环境污染越来越严重..........,如何保护我们的环境?请以“ How to protect/save our environment/world? ”为题写一篇短文。提示:存在问题:1.水污染越来越严重  2.砍伐森林严重   3. 大气污染严重  4. 白色垃圾等。 要求:如何改善/保护环境?至少:3---4个方面, 80字左右的。
  范文:
How to protect/save our environment/world?
  The environmental pollution  is worse and worse /more and more seriously  today .  Water is polluted ,we have no  clean  water to  drink  Many trees are cutting down, some animals is getting less and less. Some factories is poring dirty  air in the sky , the population  is increasing faster and faster ,resources is getting less and less…etc. Not only does it affect our lives and health, it also has a great  affection  in the  future. People’s health has been greatly affected by air, noise and water pollution. Many people died of diseases. In order to live a better life, we need protect our  world.
   We shouldn’t throw away rubbish everywhere. We want to recycle, reduce, reuse  things .Don’t waste things ,This saves money and reduces pollution. Use things for as long as possible.  We don’t use plastic bags. We must plant more trees and stop the people cutting them .We hope our world is more and more beautiful.
    It’s our duty to save water. As we know , water is very important to man, we can’t live without water.(没有水我们就不能生存) The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less.  But some people don’t care about it .(但是有些人却不关心或不在意。)They waste a lot of water in their daily life. (日常生活中他们浪费很多水。)Even worse, they pour dirty water in to rivers.(他们排放污水到河流里。) They throw rubbish into rivers , too. (他们还乱扔垃圾到河流里)Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted.(受到严重污染。) Something must be done to stop the pollution. Only in this way can we live happily.。) If we don’t save water, the last drop of water will be a tear-drop of us.( 如果我们不节约水,那么最后一滴水也许会是我们人类的眼泪)
Planting trees(植树造林)
        Trees are very helpful and important for us. We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future.(为了将来我们的生活过得更好、更加健康我们应该种更多的树。)It’s everyone’s duty to love and protect the environment.(爱护和保护环境是每个人的责任和义务。)
It’s our duty to save water(节约水是我们每个人的责任。)

As we know , water is very important to man, (我们知道,水对人类来说是非常的重要。)We can’t live without water. (没有水我们就不能生存。)The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less. (适合人类喝的水是越来越少了。)But some people don’t care about it .(但是有些人却不关心或不在意。)They waste a lot of water in their daily life. (日常生活中他们浪费很多水。)Even worse, they pour dirty water in to rivers.(更糟糕的是他们排放污水到河流里。) They throw rubbish into rivers, too. (他们还乱扔垃圾到河流理去。)Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted.(很多河流湖泊已经受到严重污染。) Something must be done to stop the pollution. (人类必须采取一些措施来制止污染。)Only in this way can we live happily.(只有这样,我们才过得幸福开心。) If we don’t save water, the last drop of water will be a tear-drop of us.( 如果我们不节约水,那么最后一滴水也许会是我们人类的眼泪)
——保护我们的城市(Saving Our City)
It is very important to deal with the rubbish in cities. Rubbish must be thrown away or reused properly. Or it may cause a lot of problems. It may pollute the air and water. People may get ill when they breathe the polluted air or drink the polluted water.

Our city has started to face the problem. Some rubbish is sorted and sent to a certain place .Waste gas is cleaned before it goes into the air. Waste water is also cleaned before it is poured into rivers.

People should be prevented from throwing rubbish everywhere. We should try our best to take care of our environment and fight against pollution.

四. 语言学习
这是中考中的老话题,近几年常考,形式多样。典型例句:
1. My favorite subject is English。
2. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English。
3. It is used by travelers and business people all over the world。
4. China has joined the WTO and the Olympic Games will be held in China. English becomes more and more useful。
5. So English is very important and I like English very much。
6. We have a lot of fun in the English class。
7. Our English teacher often makes us happy in the English class。
8. I hope I can go abroad one day, and then I can speak to foreigners in English。
9. I like English and try my best to learn it。
例文
1. 【2011四川德阳】第三节书面表达(满分15分)
      假如你是张华,你的加拿大朋友Dave来信向你了解学习汉语的方法,清根据以下要点用英语写封回信。除以下外再提出一条建议。
要点:1.加入汉语班学习,可向老师学习并与同学练习汉语;
        2.看中文电视、读中文书、报纸、杂志;
        3.听、唱汉语歌,有助于汉语词汇;
        4.交中国朋友,即可练习口语又可了解中国。
要求:1.要点齐全,可适当发挥;80词左右(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数);
             2.文中不能出现自己的地址、姓名及所在学校名称。

Dear Dave,
I’m glad to get your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well. Here is my advice. First, _______________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                              Yours
Zhang Hua
One possible version:
Dear Dave,
I’m glad to get your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well. Here is my advice. First, As a foreign, you need to go and join a Chinese learning activity group, the3 most important thing is to remember as many Chinese words as possible.
Second, if you want to improve your listening ability, you’d better read Chinese books, listen to the tapes and radio programs in Chinese. You can watch the Chinese TV programs or DVDs.
Third, you make some Chinese friends. Your friends can teach you a lot of Chinese songs and introduce some Chinese festivals to you, too.
I think we will have a good time .write to me soon.

Yours
Zhang Hua
2. 【2011黑龙江齐齐哈尔】  ( B )     世界在发展,文化在交融,英语已经成为人们沟通的桥梁。怎样学好英语是我们一直在求索的问题。几年的学习经历你一定积累了许多成功的经验,请从听、说、读、写四方面谈谈你的建议。
要求:1. 词数:80—100词(开头已给出,不计入总词数)
2. 字迹工整,语言流畅,表达正确,逻辑清晰。
How to learn English well
English is important and useful to us. How can we learn it well? Here are my suggestions.

One possible version:
English is important and useful to us. How can we learn it well? Here are my suggestions.
First, we should often listen to the tapes, English songs and programs. Watching English movies is also helpful to us. Second, we should speak English in class as much as possible. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. The more you speak, the fewer mistakes you’ll make. We'd better join the English club and practice with others. Third, we can read more English newspapers and magazines. It’s good for us. At last, we should recite some good passages and keep diaries.
In a word, as long as we do more listening, speaking, reading and writing, we will learn English well.
五. 写人记事篇
这是中考出项频率最高的话题,其特点是难度相对较小,学生都有话可写,但掌握一些基本句子和模仿范文对夺取高分非常必要。
典型例句
1. His name is Jack。
2. He was born in London in 1982。
3. He is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 52 kilos。
4. He is 20 years old。
5. He comes from England。
6. He is a good ping-pong player。
7. He is medium build。
8. He has short hair。
9. He is outgoing. Every one likes to talk with him. He gets on well with us。
10. He teaches English very well。
11. He works very hard. He works in No.5 Middle School。
12. He loves watching football games after work。
13. He often helps me with my English。
14. At the age of six, he began to play table tennis。
例文:
1.【2011•山东青岛】Ⅸ.书面表达 (共15分)
假设你喜欢的老师是Mr. Wang 或者Ms. Wang.请根据下面的提示,以My favorite teacher 为题目,用英语写一篇短文。
要求:1. 必须包括①description ②friendship ③the best quality 三个方面的内容,括号内的提示可以任意选择或可以适当发挥。
     2.文中不得出现真实姓名或学校。
     3.字数(80-100)(文章题目和开头已经给出,不计入总次数)
favorite teacher: ①description (appearance, character…)
②friendship  (an event between you; the story of becoming friends)
③the best quality (kind; warm-hearted; strict; helpful…)
My favorite teacher is Ms. Wang. She is a 36- year-old woman. But she is tall and has long straight hair. And she often wears black pants and a white shirt. She teaches us English. We all like listening to her. Her classes are very interesting and creative. Because she has different ways of teaching. But she is very strict with us in everything. She is warm-hearted. We all know she is always ready to help others. When we are in trouble, she can try her best to help us. We all like her, and she likes us, too.  
2. 【2011•河南省】七、书面表达(15分)
刘伟,无臂钢琴演奏者。他十岁时在一次意外中失去双臂,但他并
没有放弃成为一名钢琴家的梦想。经过刻苦用脚练习弹琴,他最终
在"中国达人秀"(China’s Got Talent)的舞台上实现了自己的梦想。请根据以上内容写一篇英语短文。
要求:
1.简要描述刘伟的经历;
2.谈谈从他的经历中你得到的启示;
3.词数80左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。
Liu Wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Liu Wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience. He lost his arms in an accident when he was 10, but he didn't give up his dream of being a pianist. He tried to practice playing the piano with his feet. Finally he realized his dream in "China's Got Talent".
As a student, I've learnt a lot from his story. We may meet a lot of difficulties in our future life, but we should believe that our dream will come true by working hard. No matter how hard life is, we won't fail unless we give up our hope.
3. (2011 湖南衡阳 )C)书面表达。(共10分)
        你喜欢过生日吗?你的生日过得开心吗?每个人都曾有过难以忘怀的生日。请以“My Birthday”为题写一篇短文,介绍你最开心、最难忘的一次生日,让大家共同分享你生日的快乐。
要求:1.词数:80左右
      2.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整。
      3.文中不能出现自己的真实姓名和所在学校的名称。
My Birthday

My Birthday
      March 5th is my birthday.  This year I celebrated my birthday in a different way. In the morning, I got up early and cooked breakfast for my parents. At school, I helped my desk-mates to repair their broken chairs.  After school, I took my birthday cake to the home for the aged. The old men were so happy to see me. All of them hoped that I would be back again.
      What a joyful birthday it was!
4. 【2011浙江湖州】八、书面表达(本题15分)
紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束,请以“My unforgettable(难忘的) Middle School Life”为题写一篇短文。短文首句已给出。
要求:
1. 文中不得出现真实人名和校名等相关信息;
2. 词数80-100. 短文题目和开头已给出,不计入总词数。
参考词汇:learn, spend, be interested in, be busy with
My Unforgettable Middle School Life
How time flies! ___________________________________________________________
How time flies! My middle school life is coming to an end. I can’t forget the happy time that I’ve spent with my classmates and teachers. At school, I am busy with my studies. I’m interested in English, because my English teacher, Miss Wang, is kind and helpful.
I like playing basketball and reading books. After class, I join some clubs at school. In this way, I’ve got more knowledge and improved my life. I learn how to face difficulties, and I also learn how to get on well with friends.
My school life is meaningful and colorful. In a word, it is unforgettable, isn’t it?
六. 旅游和介绍地方篇
中考高频率话题,出题形式灵活。
典型例句
1. Last Sunday(Saturday,…) ,it was sunny(rainy, windy, foggy,)
2. I got up very early (late). After breakfast I went to …with my friends by bike, bus,…
3. We enjoyed ourselves。
4. We forgot the time. We didn’t come back until 5 o’clock。
5. We all felt very tired, but we were happy。
6. I thought I would never forget this trip。
7. Last summer, my parents and I went to Beijing for our holidays。
8. We visited a lot of places of interest。
9. We had a good time there。
10. We bought a lot of things. The clothes here are good and cheap。
例文
1.【2011雅安】七、书面表达(满分20分)
你刚从海南岛回来,请用英语写一篇关于海南岛的报道。词数:60-90。不要署名。内容还包括以下要点:
1.中国第二大海岛;
2.气候温暖,空气新鲜;
3.有海滩,有高大的椰子树;
4.可以游泳,钓鱼,划船等;
5.可以品尝各种海鲜。
参考词汇:island岛,coconut palm tree椰子树,seafood海鲜

【范文】
Hainan Island is in the south part of our country. On Island Hainan, you could enjoy bright sunshine, fresh air and beautiful scenery. You will never forget that.
Hai Kou city is the capital of Hainan Province while it is also the biggest city on the island. There, you could either go to visit the flower markets or enjoy the delicious seafood. There, you could find many beautiful beaches. People love walking along the seaside or swimming in the sea. There are many tall coconut palm trees to see.
Welcome to Hainan Island! I’m sure you will have a good time there.
2. 【江西省2011】五、书面表达 (15分)
假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Daniel计划今年暑假来江西度假,他向你了解江西城市生活和农村生活的情况,以便选择度假地点,请根据下图提供的关键词,给他写一封邮件,先介绍城市生活和农村生活的相同点和不同点,然后说说你自己更喜欢哪种生活,并说明理由 。
城市生活:        supermarket. restaurant. apartment. car. bus. cinema. club. park
农村生活:        vegetable. rice. house. motorbike. bicycle. visiting neighbors

One Possible Version;
Dear Daniel,
I'm very happy that you are coming to Jiangxi to spend your summer holiday. There are some similarities and differences between city life and country life. Both in the city and in the country, people's life is getting better and better. They pay more and more . attention to keeping fit. However, there are some differences. In the city people go to supermarkets to buy what they need. They eat at home or in restaurants. They live in apartments and travel around by car or bus. After work, they go to cinemas, clubs or parks to relax themselves. In the country, people grow vegetables and rice by themselves.  They live in houses and ride motorbikes or bicycles to go around. In their spare time they would like to visit their neighbors or watch TV at home. As for me, I prefer to live in the city because there are more places to enjoy myself. I often go to libraries, bookstores and science museums, where I can learn much about the world.
I am looking forward to meeting you! Best wishes!
Li Hua
七. truly,
Wang Lin
八. 梦想和未来
这是一个老话题,中考常考,难度较小。
1. 【2011•广州】第三节 书面表达
最近,你班就“你的理想职业”展开了一次调查。 下表是你们小组的情况请根据表格内容写一篇英语短文,向英语校刊投稿。

组员        理想职业        原因
Mary        时装设计师(fashion designer)        喜欢漂亮衣服,擅长绘画
Kate        园艺工(gardener)        喜爱植物,想让城市更美
Mike         作家        愿意与别人分享精彩故事
Tom         厨师        为别人煮健康美味的食物
你        ?        ?

注意:1.词数80左右(短文的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数);
2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分。
Recently we did a survey in our class in order to learn about students’ ideal jobs. Here’s a report about my group members’ ideas.
……

Hopefully everyone can realize their dreams in the future.
One possible version:
Recently we did a survey in our class in order to learn about students’ ideal jobs. Here’s a report about my group members’ ideas.
   Mary wants to be a fashion designer because she likes beautiful clothes and is good at drawing. Kate wants to be a gardener, she lives plants, she wants to make the cities better. Mike would like to be a writer. He’d like to share his wonderful stories with others. Tom would like to be a cook. He’d like to cook delicious food for others. I would like to be a policeman. I want to protect the people safe.

2.我的梦想是当一名医生(my dream is doctor)
     I am an ordinary person, I have an ordinary dream: Is a doctor. Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain. May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore, I hoped future I might be a doctor.
3.以后十年内我的生活(MY LIFE IN TEN YEARS)
    In ten years, I think I’ll be a reporter. I will live in an apartment with my sister. Because I don’t like living alone. And I can play with her apartment. So in ten years, I will be a good reporter. I will meet a lot of interesting and famous people and I will go to another places on business. In ten years, I will have many different pets. Maybe I will keep a pet turtle. I think I will go shopping with my sister as long as I have time. And I will go to London on my vacation.
    So, my life in ten years will be better and better!
九.  烦恼篇
这类作文难度较大,掌握基本句式,背诵范文非常必要。
典型例句
1.I am sorry to hear that……
2.you should learn to forget……
3.you had better……
4 you should learn to relax
5.you can ask your teacher for help
例文
1.【2011襄阳】八、书面表达 (本大题满分15分)
假如你的名字叫Lisa。 你的笔友Tara上周来信想你倾诉了她在班上学习成绩很好,但朋友很少,感到孤独的烦恼,并向你寻求帮助。请根据提示给她写回信,给她以帮助。
1. 写作要点提示:
   1)简述Tara的烦恼;
   2)针对她的烦恼提出几点建议;
   3)表达你对她的鼓励与祝愿
2. 写作要求:
   新的内容应包含所提示的要点,语言要流畅,可围绕提示要点适当增加情节,以使信得意思连贯;信的词数90词左右;信的开头和结尾以写出,但不计入总词数,也不得抄入答题卡。
Dear Tara,
I got your letter last weel.                                            

Yours,
Lisa

One possible version:
Dear Tara,
I got your letter last weel. I hear that you do very well in all the subjects. Congratulations!But you have few friends. You feel lonely. You don’t know what you should do. I give some advice:
First, you should help the students who are in trouble, both in study and in life. They think you can get on well with them.
Then , join them. You can play, sing with them. Doing that can make you a member of them.
Last , after class, you can talk with them. Share the sadness and happiness with them.
I hope you can make more friends and become happy.
Yours,
Lisa
2. 【2011北京】十、文段表达(15分)
根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所完成的回信内。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。
75. 成长中每个人都要面对烦恼,并解决问题。假设你叫刘明,是美国中学生艾丽的朋友,你收到了她的电子邮件,请给她回复,回答她的问题,提出你的建议,并就此事谈谈你的看法。
Hi! Liu Ming,
I’m so sad. Angela is a close friend of mine. This morning she wanted to borrow some money from me. If I lend her the money, I’m afraid she won’t pay me back. I don’t know what to do. Do you have the same problem? I need your help.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours,
Alice

Hi! Alice,
I’m glad to hear from. ______________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope what I said can help you.
Yours,
Liu Ming
Hi! Alice,
I’m glad to hear from you.
Yes, I sometimes have the same problem.  
I think if she really needs the money, you’d better lend it to her. You don’t need to worry too much. She’ll probably pay you back when she has money. If you don’t lend her the money, I’m afraid you may lose the friend.  
I think everyone may have trouble in life and we should help each other. So when my friends need money, I will try my best to help them. Maybe I’ll get it back, or maybe I won’t.
Yours,  Liu Ming 十.社会准则, 公共道德
1. 【2011重庆江津】安全对于每个人都很重要。中学生年龄较小,学生安全更是人们关注的焦点。请根据以下提示,写一篇关于学生安全的作文。
        内容提示:       
交通安全:遵守交通规则,不闯红绿灯……
食品安全:吃健康食物,不吃垃圾食品……
活动安全:进行体育锻炼时,不要弄伤自己,不私自下河游泳……
要求:
词数:80词左右。正文开头已给出,不计入总词数。
作文应包含所有要点,可适当发挥。
文中不能出现真实的人名、地名和校名。
参考词汇:焦点:focus        遵守: obey                交通规则:traffic rules
Safety is very important to everyone.                                             

Safety is very important to everyone. Middle school students are flowers of our country, so students’ safety is becoming the focus to us all.
   First, we must obey the traffic rules when we go out. Don’t cross the street when the traffic lights are red. Keep to the right in the street.
   Second, we should eat healthy food. Don’t eat junk food. Eat more fruits and vegetable. Eat less meat and eggs.
Besides, don’t hurt ourselves while we are playing. It’s dangerous to swim in the river alone, so don’t go to the river without permission.
In a word, it’s important to remember these for us all.
2.【2011梧州】书面表达 (共 10分)
为配合我市开展“创建文明城市(build a civilized city)”活动,学校举办以“How to Behave Well”为主题的英语征文比赛。现在请你根据所给提示内容,用英语写一篇参赛短文。
提示:1. 衣着整洁;
2. 保持环境卫生;
3. 待人有礼,乐于助人;
4. 遵守交通规则;
5. ……
要求:1. 文章必须包括所给提示中1—4 项内容,可展开思路,适当发挥;
2. 文中不能出现考生的真实姓名、校名和其他真实信息;
3. 词数:80词左右。
How to Behave Well?
In order to build a civilized city, we students should try our best to behave well in the activities.
It's a good habit to keep our clothes clean and tidy. Our city should be kept clean every day. Don't throw litter or spit about. It's good manners to say "Thank you" and "Please" and so on. We should never say dirty words. Be friendly to others and always ready to help the people in need. For example, when we are on a bus, we should give our seats to the old and the women with babies. We should also obey traffic rules. When the traffic lights are red, we should stop. And we'd better not talk or laugh loudly in public.
If everyone behaves well, our city will be more beautiful and more attractive.
3.【2011连云港】八、书面表达(满分18分)
    花果山是连云港著名的旅游胜地,每年有大量的游客来此游玩。请你根据下表中游客以前和现在行为的变化,以“Behave well during the travel”为题,用英语写一篇短文,并谈谈你的感受。
以前        现在
乱扔杂物,随地吐痰        废物入箱,爱惜环境
摘花毁树,伤害动物        爱护植物,关爱动物
随处抽烟,乱涂乱画        自觉禁烟,保护名胜
你的感受:作为中学生,我们……(至少3点)
注意:1.短文应包括所给内容要点,可适当发挥,使文章连贯;
      2.词数100左右,短文开头已给出,不计入总词数;
      3.文中不得提及考生所在的学校及自己的姓名;
      4.参考词汇:行为、举止:behave;吐痰:spit
Behave well during the travel
Huaguo Mountain is a famous tourist attraction in Lianyungang. Every year many tourists come here to enjoy its beautiful scenery. But a few years ago,____________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One possible version:
    Huaguo Mountain is a famous tourist attraction in Lianyungang. Every year many tourists come here to enjoy its beautiful scenery. But a few years ago, a lot of bad behaviors happened quite often during the travel. Some threw litters, painted on the walls, and spit on the ground everywhere. Some picked flowers, destroyed trees and hurt animals. And even worse, some smoked in the woods. How dangerous!
    Luckily, things have changed now. Rubbish is always put into dustbins. People are friendly to animals. Nobody smokes around the woods and places of interest are well kept. All these changes make us happy.
As a student, I think we should know it’s our duty to protect the environment. In order to make Huaguo Mountain and our city more beautiful, let’s behave well and try our best to help fight(against) bad behaviors…
你班在“知荣明耻” “八荣八耻大家谈”教育活动中,召开了一次关于学生荣辱观的主题班会。存在的问题1.不尊敬老师、家长等。2.学习散漫、考试作弊等。3.乱扔垃圾、污损环境等等。
Recently we have held a class meeting to discuss what is considered to be honorable behavior and what is shameful.(最近我们班开了个班会讨论什么是光荣和耻辱。)It is really a pity to see all this in our school. Some students don’t respect their teachers or parents.(不尊敬老师和父母)Some don’t take their studies seriously and cheat in exams. Some throw wastes everywhere and pollute the environment. It is honorable to obey the law and rules , care much about our class and study hard.(关心班级、努力学习、遵纪守法是光荣)It is shameful to break school rules, to be selfish(违反学校纪律、自私骄傲) or to make little effort to achieve success. We should respect others and think more of them than of ourselves.(我们应该尊敬别人经常关心别人)We should work hard and make much more progress to repay the society. 我们应该努力学习取得更大进步从而回报社会We should try our best to keep the environment clean。(我们应该想方设法保持干净的环境。)
中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。某英文报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你是二十二中初三(3)班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。
对 象         二十二中初三(3)班
人 数         60人(男:31人;女:29人)
常用放松方式          
        1.看电视(30人)
2.玩电脑游戏(12人)
3.听音乐(8人)
4.进行体育锻炼(5人)
5.没有时间放松(5人)
你的观点:哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的? 为什么?
注意: 1.短文包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点; 2.词数:80-100。题目和开头已为你写好,不记入总词数。
           The Proper Way(s) for students to Relax
     I am the monitor of Class 3,Grade3,No.22Middle School. Recently I have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class.     There are 60 students in my class(31 boys and 29 girls ). Different students have different ways to relax. Half of the students often watch TV. 12students like to play computer games while 8 enjoy listening to music. 5 students think doing sports is a good way and another five are busy to relax.
    (As we study too long every day and suffer from too much pressure, every student should choose proper ways to relax. In my opinion, watching TV or playing computer games is not a proper way to help us relax.) I think taking exercise is a proper way because it can rest our brains and eyes. Besides, It can help improve our health. (Therefore, I often Play pingpong after class. It’s really helpful to both my health and my study.)
3.写一个特定的人
1)、自己崇拜的一个人(The person who I worship)
    I worship my dad most. Not only is he a highly-educated and successful businessman, he is also a caring family man.
    My dad was born and grew up in China. He is a highly educated professional who received his master's degree from University of Cambridge in Uk. My dad is a very successful financial expert in China. Being a caring family man, my dad loves me and my mom; he shows great respect toward his parents.
    Last and certainly not least, I worship my parents and love everybody in my family!
2)、根据提示写一篇“My English Teacher”
Name: Mr.King    Age: 31 Years of teaching: 10   
Hobby: playing sports, watching Tv , reading .   
Relation with his students: strict, kind, patient.  
  评论:teacher, friend
My English Teacher
    Mr.King is our English teacher. He is 31 years old. He became a teacher 10 years ago.
    He likes playing sports, so he is very strong. He likes reading and watching Tv and he has good knowledge. All of us love to listen to his class because he has a good way to make his lessons interesting. Mr King is kind to us, but very strict with us in our studies. He is patient,too. He is a good teacher and also a good friend.
3)、请你写一篇题为“我们的班长”的短文,词数100—120。
简况如下:1.她叫李敏,个子高,身体好,很活泼。她各科成绩都好,喜欢体育活动,又能歌善舞。
2.她刚进校时,在英语学习上遇到不少困难。但她不怕苦,不怕难,努力把英语学好。
3.她严于律己,乐于助人,是大家学习的好榜样。
Our Monitor
    Li Min is our monitor. She is tall, healthy and lively. She does well in all subjects. She is fond of sports and is good at singing and dancing.
    Li Min works hard at English. When she came to the school, she had quite a lot of difficulties with the language. But she was not afraid of them and always tried hard to overcome them. She was active in class and did a lot of practice after class. No pains, no gains.With great efforts she made much progress in English study.
    Li Min is modest and always ready to help others. She is very strict with herself in her work and daily life. She sets us all a fine example.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-19 10:20 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
2012年中考英语作文预测—十大考点
一. 时事新闻, 国家政策, 家乡变化
据世界卫生组织(WHO)统计,每年有200万人死于吸烟,60万人死于二手烟。为此,我国规定,从今年5月1 日起,严禁在公共场所吸烟。请你结合图片和下面所给要点,以“Saying No to Smoking”为题,谈谈吸烟的危害。
1. 吸烟有害;
2. 吸烟导致咳嗽、肺癌等疾病;
3. 吸烟影响青少年成长;
4. 二手烟同样有害;
注意:
Saying No to Smoking
One Possible Version:
Saying No to Smoking
As is shown in the picture, smoking is bad for people’s health. It may cause many diseases such as cough, lung cancer and so on. Smoking is especially harmful to us teenagers because our bodies are still growing. Secondhand smoke does harm to us as well. So we must do something to keep away from smoking. If someone offers a cigarette, we should refuse it. And if anyone smokes nearby, we should try to stop it. From now on, every of us should follow the law and say no to smoking.
        从2006年起,我国政府(govemment)让所有儿童都有机会免费入学,但很多乡村的儿童学习条件还很艰苦。假设你叫Sam,请给你们学校的学生会(Student Union)写一封信,提一些建议。
阅读短文后,谈谈你的感想;
Dear Student Union,
        Best wishes!
Yours truly,
                                                                    Sam
Dear Student Union
   I have just read an article on “Hope Project” in an English newspaper. A girl named Xiao Juan was so poor that she couldn’t go to school. Hope Project made her wish of study come true. But do you know there are many thousands of children who can not go to school. I think Student Union organize the students and raise money for a primary school in the local village, and give away some books and Teaching equipments.
  I hope the children there can get better education, and work for the village when they grow up.
  Best wishes!
                                                 Yours truly
                                                   Sam
3. 自贯彻“规范办学行为”以来,我们学生的学校生活发生了一系列变化。请根据下列表格中的要点提示,用英语写一段话,词数在80~100之间,内容必须包括表格中的提示要点。
现  在        不超过7个半
小时        不超过1个半
唱歌,跳舞,绘画等
你的看法        ……
      2.文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数;
  Great changes have taken place in our school since the government did something to control school management. In the past, we stayed in our school for nine hours every day. We had lots of homework and had extra classes at weekends. Our after—school activities were few and boring.
But now, we stay at school for less than seven and half an hours. We do homework for less than one and half an hours. It’s very exciting not to have extra classes on holidays. Our after—school activities are very colourful, such as playing balls, singsing, dancing, drawing and so on.
We are very happy to do like this. It is very important for the students to change our study habits.
二. 健康问题            
典型例句
10. He said :"Nothing serious." And he told me to take a rest and drink more water。
13. A few days later, I felt better. From then on I believe that keeping healthy is the most important thing in the world。
例文:
(1)、保持健康的重要性;
  (3)、自己的看法(至少一条)。
4. 文章开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。
Boys and girls,
  Thank you.
One possible version
There are many ways to be healthy. We’d better eat more fruits and vegetables. Take exercise for at least one hour every day. We need enough sleep and rest so it is important to go to bed early and get up early. Besides, we should wash our hands as often as possible. In my opinion, we mustn't drink wine or smoke .They are bad for our health.
                  ② 请谈谈怎样才能保持健康。
      (3)短文中不得出现你的真实姓名、学校名和地名。
范文:Every one wants to keep healthy today, especailly our students. But we don’t pay attention to our health. Some of them go to school without breakfast in the morning. Some students and pupils play computer games or watch TV all day, espacially at the weekends. Many boys think it is cool to drink or smoke.
   It is important for us to have good habbits. We should eat breakfast every morning. We can watch TV or play games for a short time, then have a rest. We also can take part in some clubs. I think it is necessary for us to keep healthy.
  有写学生不爱吃学校的午饭,常到校外去吃他们所喜欢吃的食物。但有些食物并不利于他们的身体健康。“英语角”打算针对这个问题展开讨论。请你准备一篇讨论稿,谈谈你的看法和建议。
范文:
  We know that some of our students do not like eating lunch at school because the food isn’t delicious. So they often go out of school to buy something they like to eat. But I’m afraid it’s bad for their health to eat lunch outside because some of the food they buy isn’t healthy enough.
  In my opinion, if our schools want more students to be back and enjoy lunch inside, they should make the food more delicious, and also they should offer our students a larger choice of food as well.
三. 关于环境保护问题
典型句子
13. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful。
17.We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future.  It’s everyone’s duty to love and protect the environment.
例文:
      2.必须包括全部要点,但不能逐词翻译;
      3.在文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。

It’s our duty to protect the environment. The environment is becoming worse and worse, we must do something to prevent people from polluting the environment. First, we can ride to school or go to school on foot and tell our parents to walk to work instead of driving the car. Second, we should save water and electricity by turning off the taps and lights in time when we don’t need them. Third, give the old books to the next grade students if we don't use them any more. By doing this, we can save many trees. At last, remember to go shopping with basket rather than plastic bags. I believe our life will become better and better if we can do these things.
2.)
地球是我们人类共同的家园。“低碳、环保”已成为当今时代主题。目前,我市英语学会准备在全市中学生中开展以“Save(拯救)our earth”为主题的英文征文活动。现请你根据以下三个方面的提示,写一篇70词左右的短文参评。
(2)文章标题已给出,但不计入总词数;
(3)可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。
It is recently reported that some rivers and lakes have dried up in South China. A lot of fishes died. The bottoms of the rivers and lakes have become grass land. The water is becoming less and less because of the bad weather.
So everyone should do something to save our environment. First, we should save every drop of water, such as turning off the taps after using it and recycling the water. For example, we can water the plants and clean the rest room with our used water. Second, we should save energy, such as less turning on the lights and turning off the lights when we leave;do more walking, more bicycling and less driving and so on. Third, we should ask our government to control the pollution from the factories.
Let’s act now from everything to save our environment. Don’t let our tears be the last drop of water in the world!
3. 环境问题:今天环境变得越来越糟糕,环境问题影响着人们的工作,学习,生活等,而我们的工作,生活,生产等又使环境污染越来越严重..........,如何保护我们的环境?请以“ How to protect/save our environment/world? ”为题写一篇短文。提示:存在问题:1.水污染越来越严重  2.砍伐森林严重   3. 大气污染严重  4. 白色垃圾等。 要求:如何改善/保护环境?至少:3---4个方面, 80字左右的。
  范文:
  The environmental pollution  is worse and worse /more and more seriously  today .  Water is polluted ,we have no  clean  water to  drink  Many trees are cutting down, some animals is getting less and less. Some factories is poring dirty  air in the sky , the population  is increasing faster and faster ,resources is getting less and less…etc. Not only does it affect our lives and health, it also has a great  affection  in the  future. People’s health has been greatly affected by air, noise and water pollution. Many people died of diseases. In order to live a better life, we need protect our  world.
   We shouldn’t throw away rubbish everywhere. We want to recycle, reduce, reuse  things .Don’t waste things ,This saves money and reduces pollution. Use things for as long as possible.  We don’t use plastic bags. We must plant more trees and stop the people cutting them .We hope our world is more and more beautiful.
    It’s our duty to save water. As we know , water is very important to man, we can’t live without water.(没有水我们就不能生存) The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less.  But some people don’t care about it .(但是有些人却不关心或不在意。)They waste a lot of water in their daily life. (日常生活中他们浪费很多水。)Even worse, they pour dirty water in to rivers.(他们排放污水到河流里。) They throw rubbish into rivers , too. (他们还乱扔垃圾到河流里)Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted.(受到严重污染。) Something must be done to stop the pollution. Only in this way can we live happily.。) If we don’t save water, the last drop of water will be a tear-drop of us.( 如果我们不节约水,那么最后一滴水也许会是我们人类的眼泪)
Planting trees(植树造林)
        Trees are very helpful and important for us. We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future.(为了将来我们的生活过得更好、更加健康我们应该种更多的树。)It’s everyone’s duty to love and protect the environment.(爱护和保护环境是每个人的责任和义务。)

As we know , water is very important to man, (我们知道,水对人类来说是非常的重要。)We can’t live without water. (没有水我们就不能生存。)The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less. (适合人类喝的水是越来越少了。)But some people don’t care about it .(但是有些人却不关心或不在意。)They waste a lot of water in their daily life. (日常生活中他们浪费很多水。)Even worse, they pour dirty water in to rivers.(更糟糕的是他们排放污水到河流里。) They throw rubbish into rivers, too. (他们还乱扔垃圾到河流理去。)Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted.(很多河流湖泊已经受到严重污染。) Something must be done to stop the pollution. (人类必须采取一些措施来制止污染。)Only in this way can we live happily.(只有这样,我们才过得幸福开心。) If we don’t save water, the last drop of water will be a tear-drop of us.( 如果我们不节约水,那么最后一滴水也许会是我们人类的眼泪)
It is very important to deal with the rubbish in cities. Rubbish must be thrown away or reused properly. Or it may cause a lot of problems. It may pollute the air and water. People may get ill when they breathe the polluted air or drink the polluted water.

Our city has started to face the problem. Some rubbish is sorted and sent to a certain place .Waste gas is cleaned before it goes into the air. Waste water is also cleaned before it is poured into rivers.

People should be prevented from throwing rubbish everywhere. We should try our best to take care of our environment and fight against pollution.

四. 语言学习
4. China has joined the WTO and the Olympic Games will be held in China. English becomes more and more useful。
8. I hope I can go abroad one day, and then I can speak to foreigners in English。
例文
        2.看中文电视、读中文书、报纸、杂志;
        3.听、唱汉语歌,有助于汉语词汇;
        4.交中国朋友,即可练习口语又可了解中国。
             2.文中不能出现自己的地址、姓名及所在学校名称。

Dear Dave,
I’m glad to get your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well. Here is my advice. First, _______________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                              Yours
Zhang Hua
One possible version:
Dear Dave,
I’m glad to get your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well. Here is my advice. First, As a foreign, you need to go and join a Chinese learning activity group, the3 most important thing is to remember as many Chinese words as possible.
Second, if you want to improve your listening ability, you’d better read Chinese books, listen to the tapes and radio programs in Chinese. You can watch the Chinese TV programs or DVDs.
Third, you make some Chinese friends. Your friends can teach you a lot of Chinese songs and introduce some Chinese festivals to you, too.

Yours
Zhang Hua
2. 【2011黑龙江齐齐哈尔】  ( B )     世界在发展,文化在交融,英语已经成为人们沟通的桥梁。怎样学好英语是我们一直在求索的问题。几年的学习经历你一定积累了许多成功的经验,请从听、说、读、写四方面谈谈你的建议。
2. 字迹工整,语言流畅,表达正确,逻辑清晰。

One possible version:
First, we should often listen to the tapes, English songs and programs. Watching English movies is also helpful to us. Second, we should speak English in class as much as possible. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. The more you speak, the fewer mistakes you’ll make. We'd better join the English club and practice with others. Third, we can read more English newspapers and magazines. It’s good for us. At last, we should recite some good passages and keep diaries.
In a word, as long as we do more listening, speaking, reading and writing, we will learn English well.
五. 写人记事篇
典型例句
1. His name is Jack。
4. He is 20 years old。
7. He is medium build。
8. He has short hair。
例文:
要求:1. 必须包括①description ②friendship ③the best quality 三个方面的内容,括号内的提示可以任意选择或可以适当发挥。
     2.文中不得出现真实姓名或学校。
My favorite teacher is Ms. Wang. She is a 36- year-old woman. But she is tall and has long straight hair. And she often wears black pants and a white shirt. She teaches us English. We all like listening to her. Her classes are very interesting and creative. Because she has different ways of teaching. But she is very strict with us in everything. She is warm-hearted. We all know she is always ready to help others. When we are in trouble, she can try her best to help us. We all like her, and she likes us, too.  
2. 【2011•河南省】七、书面表达(15分)
要求:
1.简要描述刘伟的经历;
2.谈谈从他的经历中你得到的启示;
3.词数80左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。
Liu Wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Liu Wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience. He lost his arms in an accident when he was 10, but he didn't give up his dream of being a pianist. He tried to practice playing the piano with his feet. Finally he realized his dream in "China's Got Talent".
As a student, I've learnt a lot from his story. We may meet a lot of difficulties in our future life, but we should believe that our dream will come true by working hard. No matter how hard life is, we won't fail unless we give up our hope.
        你喜欢过生日吗?你的生日过得开心吗?每个人都曾有过难以忘怀的生日。请以“My Birthday”为题写一篇短文,介绍你最开心、最难忘的一次生日,让大家共同分享你生日的快乐。
      2.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整。
      3.文中不能出现自己的真实姓名和所在学校的名称。
My Birthday

My Birthday
      March 5th is my birthday.  This year I celebrated my birthday in a different way. In the morning, I got up early and cooked breakfast for my parents. At school, I helped my desk-mates to repair their broken chairs.  After school, I took my birthday cake to the home for the aged. The old men were so happy to see me. All of them hoped that I would be back again.
要求:
1. 文中不得出现真实人名和校名等相关信息;
How time flies! My middle school life is coming to an end. I can’t forget the happy time that I’ve spent with my classmates and teachers. At school, I am busy with my studies. I’m interested in English, because my English teacher, Miss Wang, is kind and helpful.
I like playing basketball and reading books. After class, I join some clubs at school. In this way, I’ve got more knowledge and improved my life. I learn how to face difficulties, and I also learn how to get on well with friends.
My school life is meaningful and colorful. In a word, it is unforgettable, isn’t it?
六. 旅游和介绍地方篇
中考高频率话题,出题形式灵活。
典型例句
2. I got up very early (late). After breakfast I went to …with my friends by bike, bus,…
3. We enjoyed ourselves。
例文
1.【2011雅安】七、书面表达(满分20分)
1.中国第二大海岛;
2.气候温暖,空气新鲜;
3.有海滩,有高大的椰子树;
4.可以游泳,钓鱼,划船等;
5.可以品尝各种海鲜。

【范文】
Hainan Island is in the south part of our country. On Island Hainan, you could enjoy bright sunshine, fresh air and beautiful scenery. You will never forget that.
Hai Kou city is the capital of Hainan Province while it is also the biggest city on the island. There, you could either go to visit the flower markets or enjoy the delicious seafood. There, you could find many beautiful beaches. People love walking along the seaside or swimming in the sea. There are many tall coconut palm trees to see.
2. 【江西省2011】五、书面表达 (15分)
假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Daniel计划今年暑假来江西度假,他向你了解江西城市生活和农村生活的情况,以便选择度假地点,请根据下图提供的关键词,给他写一封邮件,先介绍城市生活和农村生活的相同点和不同点,然后说说你自己更喜欢哪种生活,并说明理由 。

One Possible Version;
Dear Daniel,
I'm very happy that you are coming to Jiangxi to spend your summer holiday. There are some similarities and differences between city life and country life. Both in the city and in the country, people's life is getting better and better. They pay more and more . attention to keeping fit. However, there are some differences. In the city people go to supermarkets to buy what they need. They eat at home or in restaurants. They live in apartments and travel around by car or bus. After work, they go to cinemas, clubs or parks to relax themselves. In the country, people grow vegetables and rice by themselves.  They live in houses and ride motorbikes or bicycles to go around. In their spare time they would like to visit their neighbors or watch TV at home. As for me, I prefer to live in the city because there are more places to enjoy myself. I often go to libraries, bookstores and science museums, where I can learn much about the world.
Li Hua
七. truly,
Wang Lin
八. 梦想和未来
这是一个老话题,中考常考,难度较小。
1. 【2011•广州】第三节 书面表达

组员        理想职业        原因
你        ?        ?

……

One possible version:
   Mary wants to be a fashion designer because she likes beautiful clothes and is good at drawing. Kate wants to be a gardener, she lives plants, she wants to make the cities better. Mike would like to be a writer. He’d like to share his wonderful stories with others. Tom would like to be a cook. He’d like to cook delicious food for others. I would like to be a policeman. I want to protect the people safe.

I am an ordinary person, I have an ordinary dream: Is a doctor. Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain. May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore, I hoped future I might be a doctor.
    In ten years, I think I’ll be a reporter. I will live in an apartment with my sister. Because I don’t like living alone. And I can play with her apartment. So in ten years, I will be a good reporter. I will meet a lot of interesting and famous people and I will go to another places on business. In ten years, I will have many different pets. Maybe I will keep a pet turtle. I think I will go shopping with my sister as long as I have time. And I will go to London on my vacation.
九.  烦恼篇
典型例句
3.you had better……
例文
假如你的名字叫Lisa。 你的笔友Tara上周来信想你倾诉了她在班上学习成绩很好,但朋友很少,感到孤独的烦恼,并向你寻求帮助。请根据提示给她写回信,给她以帮助。
1. 写作要点提示:
   1)简述Tara的烦恼;
   2)针对她的烦恼提出几点建议;
   3)表达你对她的鼓励与祝愿
2. 写作要求:
   新的内容应包含所提示的要点,语言要流畅,可围绕提示要点适当增加情节,以使信得意思连贯;信的词数90词左右;信的开头和结尾以写出,但不计入总词数,也不得抄入答题卡。
Dear Tara,

Yours,
Lisa

One possible version:
Dear Tara,
I got your letter last weel. I hear that you do very well in all the subjects. Congratulations!But you have few friends. You feel lonely. You don’t know what you should do. I give some advice:
First, you should help the students who are in trouble, both in study and in life. They think you can get on well with them.
Then , join them. You can play, sing with them. Doing that can make you a member of them.
Last , after class, you can talk with them. Share the sadness and happiness with them.
Yours,
Lisa
2. 【2011北京】十、文段表达(15分)
75. 成长中每个人都要面对烦恼,并解决问题。假设你叫刘明,是美国中学生艾丽的朋友,你收到了她的电子邮件,请给她回复,回答她的问题,提出你的建议,并就此事谈谈你的看法。
Hi! Liu Ming,
I’m so sad. Angela is a close friend of mine. This morning she wanted to borrow some money from me. If I lend her the money, I’m afraid she won’t pay me back. I don’t know what to do. Do you have the same problem? I need your help.
Yours,
Alice

Hi! Alice,
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yours,
Liu Ming
Hi! Alice,
I think if she really needs the money, you’d better lend it to her. You don’t need to worry too much. She’ll probably pay you back when she has money. If you don’t lend her the money, I’m afraid you may lose the friend.  
I think everyone may have trouble in life and we should help each other. So when my friends need money, I will try my best to help them. Maybe I’ll get it back, or maybe I won’t.
        内容提示:       
要求:
作文应包含所有要点,可适当发挥。
文中不能出现真实的人名、地名和校名。

Safety is very important to everyone. Middle school students are flowers of our country, so students’ safety is becoming the focus to us all.
   First, we must obey the traffic rules when we go out. Don’t cross the street when the traffic lights are red. Keep to the right in the street.
   Second, we should eat healthy food. Don’t eat junk food. Eat more fruits and vegetable. Eat less meat and eggs.
Besides, don’t hurt ourselves while we are playing. It’s dangerous to swim in the river alone, so don’t go to the river without permission.
2.【2011梧州】书面表达 (共 10分)
为配合我市开展“创建文明城市(build a civilized city)”活动,学校举办以“How to Behave Well”为主题的英语征文比赛。现在请你根据所给提示内容,用英语写一篇参赛短文。
2. 保持环境卫生;
3. 待人有礼,乐于助人;
4. 遵守交通规则;
5. ……
How to Behave Well?
In order to build a civilized city, we students should try our best to behave well in the activities.
It's a good habit to keep our clothes clean and tidy. Our city should be kept clean every day. Don't throw litter or spit about. It's good manners to say "Thank you" and "Please" and so on. We should never say dirty words. Be friendly to others and always ready to help the people in need. For example, when we are on a bus, we should give our seats to the old and the women with babies. We should also obey traffic rules. When the traffic lights are red, we should stop. And we'd better not talk or laugh loudly in public.
3.【2011连云港】八、书面表达(满分18分)
    花果山是连云港著名的旅游胜地,每年有大量的游客来此游玩。请你根据下表中游客以前和现在行为的变化,以“Behave well during the travel”为题,用英语写一篇短文,并谈谈你的感受。
以前        现在
      3.文中不得提及考生所在的学校及自己的姓名;
Huaguo Mountain is a famous tourist attraction in Lianyungang. Every year many tourists come here to enjoy its beautiful scenery. But a few years ago,____________________________

One possible version:
    Huaguo Mountain is a famous tourist attraction in Lianyungang. Every year many tourists come here to enjoy its beautiful scenery. But a few years ago, a lot of bad behaviors happened quite often during the travel. Some threw litters, painted on the walls, and spit on the ground everywhere. Some picked flowers, destroyed trees and hurt animals. And even worse, some smoked in the woods. How dangerous!
    Luckily, things have changed now. Rubbish is always put into dustbins. People are friendly to animals. Nobody smokes around the woods and places of interest are well kept. All these changes make us happy.
As a student, I think we should know it’s our duty to protect the environment. In order to make Huaguo Mountain and our city more beautiful, let’s behave well and try our best to help fight(against) bad behaviors…
你班在“知荣明耻” “八荣八耻大家谈”教育活动中,召开了一次关于学生荣辱观的主题班会。存在的问题1.不尊敬老师、家长等。2.学习散漫、考试作弊等。3.乱扔垃圾、污损环境等等。
Recently we have held a class meeting to discuss what is considered to be honorable behavior and what is shameful.(最近我们班开了个班会讨论什么是光荣和耻辱。)It is really a pity to see all this in our school. Some students don’t respect their teachers or parents.(不尊敬老师和父母)Some don’t take their studies seriously and cheat in exams. Some throw wastes everywhere and pollute the environment. It is honorable to obey the law and rules , care much about our class and study hard.(关心班级、努力学习、遵纪守法是光荣)It is shameful to break school rules, to be selfish(违反学校纪律、自私骄傲) or to make little effort to achieve success. We should respect others and think more of them than of ourselves.(我们应该尊敬别人经常关心别人)We should work hard and make much more progress to repay the society. 我们应该努力学习取得更大进步从而回报社会We should try our best to keep the environment clean。(我们应该想方设法保持干净的环境。)
中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。某英文报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你是二十二中初三(3)班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。
对 象         二十二中初三(3)班
常用放松方式          
        1.看电视(30人)
2.玩电脑游戏(12人)
3.听音乐(8人)
4.进行体育锻炼(5人)
5.没有时间放松(5人)
     I am the monitor of Class 3,Grade3,No.22Middle School. Recently I have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class.     There are 60 students in my class(31 boys and 29 girls ). Different students have different ways to relax. Half of the students often watch TV. 12students like to play computer games while 8 enjoy listening to music. 5 students think doing sports is a good way and another five are busy to relax.
    (As we study too long every day and suffer from too much pressure, every student should choose proper ways to relax. In my opinion, watching TV or playing computer games is not a proper way to help us relax.) I think taking exercise is a proper way because it can rest our brains and eyes. Besides, It can help improve our health. (Therefore, I often Play pingpong after class. It’s really helpful to both my health and my study.)
3.写一个特定的人
    I worship my dad most. Not only is he a highly-educated and successful businessman, he is also a caring family man.
    My dad was born and grew up in China. He is a highly educated professional who received his master's degree from University of Cambridge in Uk. My dad is a very successful financial expert in China. Being a caring family man, my dad loves me and my mom; he shows great respect toward his parents.
    Last and certainly not least, I worship my parents and love everybody in my family!
My English Teacher
    Mr.King is our English teacher. He is 31 years old. He became a teacher 10 years ago.
    He likes playing sports, so he is very strong. He likes reading and watching Tv and he has good knowledge. All of us love to listen to his class because he has a good way to make his lessons interesting. Mr King is kind to us, but very strict with us in our studies. He is patient,too. He is a good teacher and also a good friend.
3.她严于律己,乐于助人,是大家学习的好榜样。
Our Monitor
    Li Min is our monitor. She is tall, healthy and lively. She does well in all subjects. She is fond of sports and is good at singing and dancing.
    Li Min works hard at English. When she came to the school, she had quite a lot of difficulties with the language. But she was not afraid of them and always tried hard to overcome them. She was active in class and did a lot of practice after class. No pains, no gains.With great efforts she made much progress in English study.
    Li Min is modest and always ready to help others. She is very strict with herself in her work and daily life. She sets us all a fine example.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-19 13:35 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
2012年中考英语作文预测—十大考点
一. 时事新闻, 国家政策, 家乡变化
1. 吸烟有害;
2. 吸烟导致咳嗽、肺癌等疾病;
3. 吸烟影响青少年成长;
4. 二手烟同样有害;
注意:
Saying No to Smoking
One Possible Version:
Saying No to Smoking
阅读短文后,谈谈你的感想;
Dear Student Union,
        Best wishes!
Yours truly,
                                                                    Sam
Dear Student Union
  Best wishes!
                                                 Yours truly
                                                   Sam
现  在        不超过7个半
小时        不超过1个半
唱歌,跳舞,绘画等
你的看法        ……
      2.文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数;
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-19 13:36 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
二. 健康问题            
典型例句
例文:
(1)、保持健康的重要性;
  (3)、自己的看法(至少一条)。
4. 文章开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。
Boys and girls,
  Thank you.
One possible version
                  ② 请谈谈怎样才能保持健康。
      (3)短文中不得出现你的真实姓名、学校名和地名。
范文:
三. 关于环境保护问题
典型句子
例文:
      2.必须包括全部要点,但不能逐词翻译;
      3.在文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。

2.)
(2)文章标题已给出,但不计入总词数;
(3)可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。
  范文:
Planting trees(植树造林)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-19 13:37 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
二. 健康问题            
典型例句
例文:
(1)、保持健康的重要性;
  (3)、自己的看法(至少一条)。
4. 文章开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。
Boys and girls,
  Thank you.
One possible version
                  ② 请谈谈怎样才能保持健康。
      (3)短文中不得出现你的真实姓名、学校名和地名。
范文:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-19 13:37 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
三. 关于环境保护问题
典型句子
例文:
      2.必须包括全部要点,但不能逐词翻译;
      3.在文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。

2.)
(2)文章标题已给出,但不计入总词数;
(3)可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。
  范文:
Planting trees(植树造林)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-19 13:39 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
第3部分,环保问题发不出去。需要审核。
四. 语言学习
例文
        2.看中文电视、读中文书、报纸、杂志;
        3.听、唱汉语歌,有助于汉语词汇;
        4.交中国朋友,即可练习口语又可了解中国。
             2.文中不能出现自己的地址、姓名及所在学校名称。

Dear Dave,
                                                                                                              Yours
Zhang Hua
One possible version:
Dear Dave,

Yours
Zhang Hua
2. 字迹工整,语言流畅,表达正确,逻辑清晰。

One possible version:
五. 写人记事篇
典型例句
1. His name is Jack。
4. He is 20 years old。
7. He is medium build。
8. He has short hair。
例文:
     2.文中不得出现真实姓名或学校。
2. 【2011•河南省】七、书面表达(15分)
要求:
1.简要描述刘伟的经历;
2.谈谈从他的经历中你得到的启示;
3.词数80左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。
      2.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整。
      3.文中不能出现自己的真实姓名和所在学校的名称。
My Birthday

My Birthday
要求:
1. 文中不得出现真实人名和校名等相关信息;
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-19 13:39 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
六. 旅游和介绍地方篇
中考高频率话题,出题形式灵活。
典型例句
3. We enjoyed ourselves。
例文
1.【2011雅安】七、书面表达(满分20分)
1.中国第二大海岛;
2.气候温暖,空气新鲜;
3.有海滩,有高大的椰子树;
4.可以游泳,钓鱼,划船等;
5.可以品尝各种海鲜。

【范文】
2. 【江西省2011】五、书面表达 (15分)

One Possible Version;
Dear Daniel,
Li Hua
七. truly,
Wang Lin
八. 梦想和未来
这是一个老话题,中考常考,难度较小。
1. 【2011•广州】第三节 书面表达

组员        理想职业        原因
你        ?        ?

……

One possible version:

九.  烦恼篇
典型例句
3.you had better……
例文
1. 写作要点提示:
   1)简述Tara的烦恼;
   2)针对她的烦恼提出几点建议;
   3)表达你对她的鼓励与祝愿
2. 写作要求:
Dear Tara,

Yours,
Lisa

One possible version:
Dear Tara,
Yours,
Lisa
2. 【2011北京】十、文段表达(15分)
Hi! Liu Ming,
Yours,
Alice

Hi! Alice,
Yours,
Liu Ming
Hi! Alice,
        内容提示:       
要求:
作文应包含所有要点,可适当发挥。
文中不能出现真实的人名、地名和校名。

2.【2011梧州】书面表达 (共 10分)
2. 保持环境卫生;
3. 待人有礼,乐于助人;
4. 遵守交通规则;
5. ……
How to Behave Well?
3.【2011连云港】八、书面表达(满分18分)
以前        现在
      3.文中不得提及考生所在的学校及自己的姓名;

One possible version:
对 象         二十二中初三(3)班
常用放松方式          
        1.看电视(30人)
2.玩电脑游戏(12人)
3.听音乐(8人)
4.进行体育锻炼(5人)
5.没有时间放松(5人)
3.写一个特定的人
My English Teacher
3.她严于律己,乐于助人,是大家学习的好榜样。
Our Monitor
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-19 13:40 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
三. 关于环境保护问题
典型句子
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

• 1 关注
  • 10 粉丝
  • 19 帖子

天健社区APP