找回密码
 注册
搜索

中高考英语快速提分——中考一模英语有话说

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-4 13:34 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
作文整理
一  昨天你高兴地看到许多同学在校园里自觉地做了一些事去保护环境。请你以 “ Learn from Them” 为题给你校英语周刊投稿。内容包括同学们在校园里的具体做法,你的感受,以及你要向他们学习什么。
提示词语:pick up the trash, plant, reuse, save

Learn from Them

Nowadays more and more people have done a lot to protect the environment. Yesterday, I was glad to see many students volunteer their time to make our school environment better. Some students picked up the trash on the playground, some students planted the trees, and other students made posters calling on people to lead a low-carbon life.
I was moved by what they did. The environmental protection is not only the business of the government, but also the responsibility of each of us. Even a small effort can make a great difference so I made up my mind to learn from them.
I will turn off the lights when I leave the room, and I won’t keep the water running when I am not using it. Besides, reusing some old things I plan to throw away will be my choice. What’s more, I will remind people around me to take part in such activities.
Action speaks louder than words. Let’s work together!  
二、根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文词语供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。
某英文报纸就中学生业余生活话题征文,请你投稿。
“中学生业余生活调查”的结果显示: 目前很多中学生喜欢“宅”在家里上网或看电视,而不去参加户外活动。请针对这种情况,谈谈你的看法并给同龄人一些建议。
提示词语: surf on the internet, watch TV , play sports, do outdoor activities…
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Nowadays, many middle school students prefer to surf on the internet or watch TV all day in their spare time. But they don’t want to do any outdoor activities.
I don’t think this is good for us to do so. Instead, we should spend our spare time in a better way. First, we’d better do sports regularly. By doing this, we could not only keep healthy but also relax ourselves. It is also a good idea to go out with our friends. Such as watching movies, climbing hills or joining some clubs.
    In a word, as middle school students, it is really important to lead a healthy life.
三根据中文大意和英文提示词语写一篇不少于60词的短文,要求意思连贯、符合逻辑,所给英文提示词语供选用。文中请不要出现你的真实姓名和校名。
74. 21世纪英文报初三版开展题为“My Best Friend in Middle School Life”的征文,作为初三学生,你应征写文,内容包括:他/她是谁? 突出特点是什么?他/她留给你深刻印象的一件事(如初识、一件难忘的事等),以及你对你们友谊的展望或期待。(好友的名字用Mary或 Jack代替)
提示词语:kind, friendly, help, hope

My best friend in my middle school life  is Tom White. I still remember the time when we met for the first time. It was on the school playground. I had a fall when all the new students lined up. At the moment, a boy at my side helped me. It was Tom, my classmate. Since then, we have become good friends.  62 w
Tom is very kind and often helps oth er people. Besides, he is smart. He does well in his studies and have time for relaxing activities. He looks happy all the time. When we stay together, we always enjoy our time.     40 w
I hope to keep this friendship with him as long as I can, because I believe our friendship will still be good for my future life.      26 w    (128)
四、根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的真实姓名和校名。
74.某英文杂志正在举办以“How do you get on well with your classmates?”为主题的征文比赛,假设你是李明,请你写一篇短文参赛,文中请先简单介绍自己,然后说说你平时是怎样与同学相处的,并谈谈你对同学之间友谊的认识或看法。
提示词语:name, together, help, fun, friendship
How I get on well with my classmates
    My name is Li Ming, a fifteen-year-old boy in Grade 3 in No.1 Middle School. I like making friends and most of my classmates are my good friends.
At school, we not only study but also play together. After school we either do homework or have fun together. Besides, we often help each other when we meet difficulties.
    No man is an island, as the saying goes: a man without friends is an angel without wings. I am sure I can fly higher and farther with the wings of friendship.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-4 13:34 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
作文整理
一  昨天你高兴地看到许多同学在校园里自觉地做了一些事去保护环境。请你以 “ Learn from Them” 为题给你校英语周刊投稿。内容包括同学们在校园里的具体做法,你的感受,以及你要向他们学习什么。
提示词语:pick up the trash, plant, reuse, save

Learn from Them

Nowadays more and more people have done a lot to protect the environment. Yesterday, I was glad to see many students volunteer their time to make our school environment better. Some students picked up the trash on the playground, some students planted the trees, and other students made posters calling on people to lead a low-carbon life.
I was moved by what they did. The environmental protection is not only the business of the government, but also the responsibility of each of us. Even a small effort can make a great difference so I made up my mind to learn from them.
I will turn off the lights when I leave the room, and I won’t keep the water running when I am not using it. Besides, reusing some old things I plan to throw away will be my choice. What’s more, I will remind people around me to take part in such activities.
Action speaks louder than words. Let’s work together!  
二、根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文词语供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。
某英文报纸就中学生业余生活话题征文,请你投稿。
“中学生业余生活调查”的结果显示: 目前很多中学生喜欢“宅”在家里上网或看电视,而不去参加户外活动。请针对这种情况,谈谈你的看法并给同龄人一些建议。
提示词语: surf on the internet, watch TV , play sports, do outdoor activities…
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Nowadays, many middle school students prefer to surf on the internet or watch TV all day in their spare time. But they don’t want to do any outdoor activities.
I don’t think this is good for us to do so. Instead, we should spend our spare time in a better way. First, we’d better do sports regularly. By doing this, we could not only keep healthy but also relax ourselves. It is also a good idea to go out with our friends. Such as watching movies, climbing hills or joining some clubs.
    In a word, as middle school students, it is really important to lead a healthy life.
三根据中文大意和英文提示词语写一篇不少于60词的短文,要求意思连贯、符合逻辑,所给英文提示词语供选用。文中请不要出现你的真实姓名和校名。
74. 21世纪英文报初三版开展题为“My Best Friend in Middle School Life”的征文,作为初三学生,你应征写文,内容包括:他/她是谁? 突出特点是什么?他/她留给你深刻印象的一件事(如初识、一件难忘的事等),以及你对你们友谊的展望或期待。(好友的名字用Mary或 Jack代替)
提示词语:kind, friendly, help, hope

My best friend in my middle school life  is Tom White. I still remember the time when we met for the first time. It was on the school playground. I had a fall when all the new students lined up. At the moment, a boy at my side helped me. It was Tom, my classmate. Since then, we have become good friends.  62 w
Tom is very kind and often helps oth er people. Besides, he is smart. He does well in his studies and have time for relaxing activities. He looks happy all the time. When we stay together, we always enjoy our time.     40 w
I hope to keep this friendship with him as long as I can, because I believe our friendship will still be good for my future life.      26 w    (128)
四、根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的真实姓名和校名。
74.某英文杂志正在举办以“How do you get on well with your classmates?”为主题的征文比赛,假设你是李明,请你写一篇短文参赛,文中请先简单介绍自己,然后说说你平时是怎样与同学相处的,并谈谈你对同学之间友谊的认识或看法。
提示词语:name, together, help, fun, friendship
How I get on well with my classmates
    My name is Li Ming, a fifteen-year-old boy in Grade 3 in No.1 Middle School. I like making friends and most of my classmates are my good friends.
At school, we not only study but also play together. After school we either do homework or have fun together. Besides, we often help each other when we meet difficulties.
    No man is an island, as the saying goes: a man without friends is an angel without wings. I am sure I can fly higher and farther with the wings of friendship.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-11 10:44 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
首先恭喜二模取得优异成绩的学生。
   另外,提醒下在江老师这里正在上课的及已经结课的学生,一定要按照方法进行答题,包括平时作业、训练都要提醒自己。这次二模考试中, 加强了对阅读细节题的考查,凡是做到中心词+定位+改写的学生,在几个容易错的题中都没有怎么丢分,有的学生这方面做的不到位造成失分。对于完型题也是这样,做的到位的学生丢分就少。
以后我会将二模分析发上来,另外将两次模拟考试中的变化及以后的注意事项发上来,供大家做个参考。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-11 11:21 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
首先恭喜二模取得优异成绩的学生。
另外,提醒下在江老师这里正在上课的及已经结课的学生,一定要按照方法进行答题,包括平时作业、训练都要提醒自己。这次二模考试中, 加强了对阅读细节题的考查,凡是做到中心词+定位+改写的学生,在几个容易错的题中都没有丢分,有的学生这方面做的不到位造成失分。
另外,对于另外,完型题也是这样,做的到位的学生丢分就少。
以后我会将二模分析发上来,另外将两次模拟考试中的变化及以后的注意事项发上来,供大家做个参考。

二模试卷分析

一 单选 整体失分不高,最后一个题有丢分。I’d like to take a summer course this year. Can you tell me when they______? A take place  B take off  C show off D care about
一般学生都可以排除CD,剩下AB两个选项。大多学生都知道take place有发生的意思,所以直接排除了A,选了B。但是B意思是脱掉、起飞等,放这里也不符合。这里就需要学生对知识点有适当的拓展。take place除了当发生讲外,还可以做“举行”讲。The sports meeting will take place tomorrow.
二 完型(一)
这个完型题,前后语境给的比较少,加大了理解上的困难。另外,出题人将信息点挖成了空,更加大了理解难度。
18题 A 答题点在前一句话。从来没有考虑过,所以只要别人明白我就行了。
19题 C 因为以前说了作者从来没有考虑过自己的演讲口才。所以别人能明白自己就行了,自己不认识这个方面很重要。
22题。很多学生看下面有个test就选了C。实际上应该是A。因为前面认识专家是对的,所以才决定上课。
24题 这个题不少学生错误是因为不知道固定搭配have trouble doing
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-11 11:22 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
本帖最后由 江一明 于 2012-6-12 09:49 编辑

重复
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 江一明 于 2012-6-12 09:50 编辑

重复
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 江一明 于 2012-6-12 09:50 编辑

重复
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-11 11:23 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
本帖最后由 江一明 于 2012-6-12 09:51 编辑

重复
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2012-6-12 09:53 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
二模分析——阅读
三 阅读
二模阅读题整体说出的还是很好的。但是这次重点考查了学生的细节题理解能力,建议同学们还是注意下这个方面的好,以防中考出现类似的题而造成丢分
32题Susan thinks there’s no love between her parents because_____.
这个题首先划出中心词语no love,有的同学没有划造成错误。A、C都是同一个意思,所以根据AACD原则,AC都不能选。剩BD,B文章中没有出现。所以应该选D
34题 AD很容易排除。描述夫妻间的感情用kind比用polite更适合。所以选C
38题 How many children like Yang Yang came to see the doctor a day?
这个题,凡是划了中心词语like Yang Yang的,都选对了。没有注意到的学生,基本都选B选项,30。这个题如果去掉like Yang Yan就选B了。

另外,同学们要注意下,两次的模拟考试都没有出现课本内容改编的阅读题,中考的时候不会出现此类阅读题了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

金融不危机 2012-6-15 12:06 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
学习了   收藏贴
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

• 1 关注
  • 10 粉丝
  • 19 帖子