回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2015-9-7 10:14 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
这么回事???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2015-9-7 10:16 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
A Welcome Gift
Dario and his mother loved their new apartment. The living room was large enough for their piano. That night, the two of them  36  side by side at the piano. They played jazz music to celebrate their new home. The loud  37  filled the room and made them feel very happy.
The next morning,   38   , their happiness disappeared. Someone had left a   39   under their door during the night. One of their neighbor had written to complain(抱怨) about the sound of the piano. Dario’s mother asked the building superintendent(管理员) if he knew anything about it. But he said that they were all  40   people and he couldn’t imagine any of them had done that. Later that morning, Dario suggested that they write a letter to their   41   and apologize for their playing.
“Maybe we could go and   42   everyone in person.” his mother said.
“What if we invited them to come here for a   43   instead? Dario asked.
They both loved the   44   . Over the next few days, they sent out invitations and prepared desserts   45    their guests. They decorated the apartment with streamers(彩带) and party lights.
Finally, the day of the party  46   . Some guests brought presents. Others brought flowers. Some even brought desserts to  47  . One woman, Mrs. Gilbert,  48   Dario’s mother with a book of piano music by Chopin.
“I heard you playing the other night,” she said. “The sounds woke me out of bed. I   49    that you might play like this every night. So I wrote a short note. I hope you don’t think I disliked the playing.”
Dario’s mother smiled at Mrs. Gilbert. “I think maybe we  50   you an apology.” she said. “I didn’t  51  how late it was when we were playing. Maybe we should play some quieter music at night.
“You play, you play!” Mrs. Gilbert said. “I like what you play! Just not so loud at night.” She pointed to the book she had given them. “These songs are not such  52  music.”
“These songs are beautiful music.” Dario’s mother said. “We will be   53   to play them in the evening.”
“And we won’t play so loud or late!” Dario said. He was already looking forward to   54   the new music. More than that, however, he was happy to see the big smile on his mother’s face. It gave him a feeling of   55  and made him feel that they were home at last.

a36. A. sat                                B. stood                                C. lay                                D. walked 代入法+后提示
c37. A. voice                                B. ring                                C. music                                D. cry 代入法+排除法
b38. A. therefore                        B. however                        C. otherwise                        D. instead 转折
a39. A. note                                B. poster                                C. bill                                D. Report复现法
d40. A. proud                                B. rich                                C. lucky                                D. Nice方向法
a41. A. neighbors                        B. friends                                C. relatives                        D. Audience复现法
D42. A. blame                                B. instruct                        C. question                        D. Visit方向法
a43. A. party                                B. concert                        C. show                                D. Play复现法
b44. A. experience                        B. idea                                C. performance                D. Action代入法
C45. A. to                                B. with                                C. for                                D. From代入法
b46. A. continued                        B. arrived                                C. passed                                D. Finished A-A+代入法
c47. A. order                                B. sell                                C. share                                D. Advertise 方向法+排除+代入
b48. A. treated                                B. presented                        C. helped                                D. Served 代入法
d49. A. promised                        B. admitted                        C. agreed                                D. Worried 方向法
d50. A. give                                B. send                                C. offer                                D. Owe 代入法
a51. A. realize                                B. remember                        C. understand                        D. Accept 高频词
d52. A. sweet                                B. strange                        C. funny                                D. Loud 复现法
c53. A. brave                                 B. sorry                                C. happy                                D. Afraid 方向法
b54. A. changing                        B. practicing                        C. recording                         D. Writing 代入法
c55. A. equality                        B. freedom                    C. warmth                D. Sympathy 方向法+代入法+后提示

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2015-9-7 10:26 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连

重复内容删除

本帖最后由 江一明 于 2015-9-9 08:40 编辑

重复内容删除
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2015-9-7 10:26 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连

重复内容

本帖最后由 江一明 于 2015-9-9 08:39 编辑

重复内容删除
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2015-9-7 10:27 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
2015 年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试
英语(北京卷)
第二节 完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,共 30 分)
阅读下面短文, 掌握其大意,从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上讲该项 涂黑。
A Welcome Gift
Dario and his mother loved their new apartment. The living room was large enough for their piano. That night, the two of them  36  side by side at the piano. They played jazz music to celebrate their new home. The loud  37  filled the room and made them feel very happy.
The next morning,   38   , their happiness disappeared. Someone had left a   39   under their door during the night. One of their neighbor had written to complain(抱怨) about the sound of the piano. Dario’s mother asked the building superintendent(管理员) if he knew anything about it. But he said that they were all  40   people and he couldn’t imagine any of them had done that. Later that morning, Dario suggested that they write a letter to their   41   and apologize for their playing.
“Maybe we could go and   42   everyone in person.” his mother said.
“What if we invited them to come here for a   43   instead? Dario asked.
They both loved the   44   . Over the next few days, they sent out invitations and prepared desserts   45    their guests. They decorated the apartment with streamers(彩带) and party lights.
Finally, the day of the party  46   . Some guests brought presents. Others brought flowers. Some even brought desserts to  47  . One woman, Mrs. Gilbert,  48   Dario’s mother with a book of piano music by Chopin.
“I heard you playing the other night,” she said. “The sounds woke me out of bed. I   49    that you might play like this every night. So I wrote a short note. I hope you don’t think I disliked the playing.”
Dario’s mother smiled at Mrs. Gilbert. “I think maybe we  50   you an apology.” she said. “I didn’t  51  how late it was when we were playing. Maybe we should play some quieter music at night.
“You play, you play!” Mrs. Gilbert said. “I like what you play! Just not so loud at night.” She pointed to the book she had given them. “These songs are not such  52  music.”
“These songs are beautiful music.” Dario’s mother said. “We will be   53   to play them in the evening.”
“And we won’t play so loud or late!” Dario said. He was already looking forward to   54   the new music. More than that, however, he was happy to see the big smile on his mother’s face. It gave him a feeling of   55  and made him feel that they were home at last.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2015-9-7 10:31 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
a36. A. sat                                B. stood                                C. lay                                D. walked 代入法+后提示
c37. A. voice                                B. ring                                C. music                                D. cry 代入法+排除法
b38. A. therefore                        B. however                        C. otherwise                        D. instead 转折
a39. A. note                                B. poster                                C. bill                                D. Report复现法
d40. A. proud                                B. rich                                C. lucky                                D. Nice方向法
a41. A. neighbors                        B. friends                                C. relatives                        D. Audience复现法
D42. A. blame                                B. instruct                        C. question                        D. Visit方向法
a43. A. party                                B. concert                        C. show                                D. Play复现法
b44. A. experience                        B. idea                                C. performance                D. Action代入法
C45. A. to                                B. with                                C. for                                D. From代入法
b46. A. continued                        B. arrived                                C. passed                                D. Finished A-A+代入法
c47. A. order                                B. sell                                C. share                                D. Advertise 方向法+排除+代入
b48. A. treated                                B. presented                        C. helped                                D. Served 代入法
d49. A. promised                        B. admitted                        C. agreed                                D. Worried 方向法
d50. A. give                                B. send                                C. offer                                D. Owe 代入法
a51. A. realize                                B. remember                        C. understand                        D. Accept 高频词
d52. A. sweet                                B. strange                        C. funny                                D. Loud 复现法
c53. A. brave                                 B. sorry                                C. happy                                D. Afraid 方向法
b54. A. changing                        B. practicing                        C. recording                         D. Writing 代入法
c55. A. equality                        B. freedom                    C. warmth                D. Sympathy 方向法+代入法+后提示
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2015-9-7 10:31 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
又发不出去东西了。愁死
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2015-9-9 08:41 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
发出去了,网站显示没发出去,导致发了好几次
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 江一明 2015-9-14 10:47 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
中考班开课了。上课时间是周日上午九点四十到十一点十分(近期延长到十一点四十)

上课内容:一:中考语法专练;二:完形及选词填空专练 三 :阅读、六选四、任务型阅读专练 四:盲填专练  五:翻译与写作专练  六 个体型答题技巧专练

上课要求:1 每个学生准备2个厚皮笔记本,一个是课堂笔记,一个是错题本;  2. 准备一个英文本(写作文用)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

• 1 关注
  • 10 粉丝
  • 19 帖子

天健社区APP