找回密码
 注册
搜索

Helen Mirren honors Harvey Pekar at Comic-Con wO

hjhd41541 2011-12-11 14:03 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 来自: 中国福建莆田
lucky louis vuitton herren,louis vuitton bag,beats by dre,louis vuitton outlet,lisseur ghd,sac hermes,louis vuitton  handtaschenhelen mirren honors harvey pekar by comic-con (agencies),ugg
2010-07-23 13:56 2010-07-23 13:56:56.0helen mirren honors harvey pekar by comic-conhelen mirren,louis vuitton,comic-con1159104movies2@webnews/enpproperty-->
san diego - helen mirren obtained some geek points by the annual comic-con convention aboard thursday meantime she added her co-stars to tubthump her upcoming film"red."
the spy action-comedy,mulberry bag,beginning october 15,helen mirren honors harvey pekar at comic-con,louis vuitton bag,namely based on a dc/wildstorm comic along warrren ellis plus culley hamner,longchamp pliage, who shared the stage during a panel session with mirren plus co-stars bruce willis plus karl urban. (the ensemble actors likewise includes morgan freeman plus john malkovich.)
the oscar-winning english actress wore a pearly t-shirt memorializing cartoonist harvey pekar,chanel, who died july 12.
"as you understand he was a great artiste plus a great innovator,borse louis vuitton,helen mirren honors harvey pekar at comic-con," she said. "a companion who rotated me aboard to the truth that graphic craft tin be personal. i ambitioned to salute him today."
even although ellis and hamner were aboard stage,longchamp, the creators said they resided out of the way of the movie's translation.
"pitfalls? there weren't anyone they gave me money,sac longchamp,male screeched ellis. "i just kept my distance. you never write a graphic novel as it to be rotated into a film that way lies frenzy or mark millar."
the remarks generated huge laughs among the crowd since millar is the funny creator after"kick-ass"plus"wanted,casque beats,plus is understood as his penchant as getting his stories noticed forward hollywood -- plus his shameless self-promotion.
相关的主题文章:

'michael' sales pale next to jackson's 'this is it' cb

michelle yeoh is 'the lady' movies chinadaily.com.cn su
回复

使用道具 举报

大神点评3

hd-windows 2013-6-28 16:41 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
:P:P:P:P:P关注一下!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

open8849 2013-7-3 13:01 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽