大连天健网--天健社区

标题: Thinkpad T420- angry birds [打印本页]

作者: b2tcheap8f    时间: 2011-11-15 17:54
标题: Thinkpad T420- angry birds
instead,hp IDS 2540P, i get questions about e-mail,HP G61-632NR, facebook,Thinkpad T420, angry birds,Canon Vixia HF11, and using the internet browser. amazon,Canon XF-105, like apple,Thinkpad w520, realizes that it doesn't matter what the clock speed of a cpu is just as long as it's enough to provide a good user experience. so who cares about how much ram a tablet has under the hood?
no one,SONY S13EGX/B, actually,Canon Rebel T2I, because there are more-important questions. can i log in to facebook and twitter? can i play cut the rope? can i get my e-mail? that's what matters to the average person.
content (and money) matters
amazon issued two press releases last week specifically touting the content that awaits kindle fire users. with access to more than 18 million songs,IBM L412, movies,THINKPAD X201, tv shows,ASUS K72F-A2B, books,HP dv6, magazines,Panasonic AG-HMC40, games,Nikon D5000, and apps,ASUS U53Jc-C1, there will be a lot to entertain you.
lest you believe the device is tied into amazon-only products and services,hp ELITEBOOK 8460P, consider that it also has support for netflix and hulu plus. what's more,Sony Handycam DCR VX2100, with a growing library of android applications and games,Canon Vixia HG20, it's a snowball effect waiting to happen. even at this early stage,Panasonic AG HVX205A, android developers would be foolish not to entertain the notion of releasing their application(s) on the kindle fire. more content will breed more adoption,SONY VAIO VPCF13CGX/B, in turn breeding more development.
as wonderful as the transformer prime and other quad-core devices sound,HP dv4, it's going to be very difficult to get consumers to part with an additional $200 or more. i'm reminded of my days spent selling computers back in the late '90s and early '00s. when dealing with customers,HTC Evo 4G black, i would walk past considerably more-powerful desktops on the way to the back of the store for the model "advertised on tv for $999."
more often than not i would hear "this is all i need" and have a hard time talking people into pricier models. and try as i might,Sony NEX3K/B Black, it was hard for average buyers to justify spending more money.
the kindle fire is more than enough "tablet" to satisfy the needs of the masses and half the price of it's hardware-heavy counterparts. whereas you and i might know the tablet is not "amazon's answer to the
ipad,Sony VAIO VPCF132FX/B," the guy down the street may think otherwise. in fact,Panasonic AG-HVX200A, he probably wouldn't care if you point out the differences.

usability
although i've yet to play with a kindle fire,HP dv7 3165dx, i suspect that the user interface is simple to master. i love android honeycomb as much as the next guy,Asus N53SV-A1, but i know it won't be as intuitive to new users.

ice cream sandwich might prove to be a different story,IBM T420, but i imagine that devices like the kindle fire and nook tablet will be user-friendly. as someone who owns a nook color,Panasonic HDC-HS700, i have seen more family members pick up my e-reader/tablet than my galaxy tab even after i remind them that the tab has more horsepower.

i'll be very interested in seeing how "traditional" android tablets are marketed in the new year,hp 2540P, especially in the wake of the recent adobe announcement. will we see bigger players releasing less expensive alternatives or will 2012 continue the trend of high-priced tablets tied to carriers?
Related articles:

Dell Latitude E6400 XFR-edit

Canon Optura Xi-00 on the 27th

Dell Latitude XT2-" he said.

hp EB 8460P- unmarried mother Mary

Sony VAIO VPCF13WFX/H- Zhongshan Hospital

HTC Legend-LONDON November 11 news

ASUS U43JC-B1-a pseudonym

JVC GZ-HD40- he can only be assigned to $ 20

ASUS K72F-A2B- he again got the idea to the housing fund this

Lenovo IdeaPad Y560- has been controlled

Sony VAIO VPCF13UFX/B-